Catch up... That's what I'm doing. I'm playing catch up on the past week. Ha ha... I guess... I hardly remember the things that happened. Darnit, what date is it today? So I haven't wrote since last week thursday? Yes? Okay, so let me start on friday...
FRIDAY 03/15/02: Watched Resident Evil with Shawn, Allan, Chris, and Eugene. Man oh man guys are so guys but the movie was pretty good, scared me a little. Got to drive Shawn's RAV! Whoo hoo! Purdee cool... Then that night we had a pots and pans show, so that took up most of the night. Sold a set so we're all good.
FRIDAY/SATURDAY 1:00 am: I just fell asleep at 12:00 came home a little earlier from the cooking show. Someone turns on the light in my room, and you know how that is, you can see the light through your eyelids and you wake up. I open my eyes and I see two people. Guess who? Cristina (She came for the weekend until Tuesday) and Analyn (Cristina said she wanted to say hi to me. I do not know why.) So I said heyyyy and then yelled at my sister after she left.
SATURDAY 03/16/02: Had two shows that day. Sold another set. Hung out with Shawn at my house. Actually he knocked out on my couch, so I just slept next to him.
SUNDAY 03/17/02: Found out Analyn has a blog Wow. Went to church. Had two other shows. Sold another set but doesn't really count. Got home around 10 pm. Drank coffee with Cristina. Shawn stayed until 12:00 am talking to Cristina while they watched me wash dishes.
SUNDAY/MONDAY 3:30 am: That's the time that me and Cristina went to sleep. We were talking until then... you know, catching up. Talked about our insecurties, shed a few tears.
MONDAY 6:30 am: My little sister, Edditha, woke me up for school. In turn I woke Cristina up for school.
MONDAY, TODAY, 03/18/02: HAPPY 49TH BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD! Cristina went to school with me today. Surprised Eileen, Jasper, Leila, and the rest of her '01 people. Went to all my classes except for one. Went with Shawn to search for The Godfather DVD set, looked at every Best Buys out there. Found it at the Mira Mesa one. You know, they just opened last Friday. They had 42 copies, not that we counted them. The lady told us. Had a little dinner at our house, just my family. Bought food at Golden Chopsticks (Cristina drove the RAV), bought cake at Baskin Robins (I drove the RAV from Golden Chopsticks to Baskin, it was just across the street, sheesh). Then bought pizza at Little Caesar's. Shawn drove cause it was his RAV. After the dinner and the cake, me and Shawn were hanging out at the dinner table and I farted. Yes. It was one of those short gassy, non stinky ones. I was so embarassed. I couldn't face him for 30 mins. Then I got over it, so now I'm writing it on my blog cause maybe some of you need a good laugh. I know I just need a good sleep. Have school tomorrow and then driving Cristina and I think Francia back to Irvine. Hmm... hopefully Shawn gets to go. Oh, I forgot to mention that me and Shawn watched Rat Race, it was suppose to be a family movie night birthday celebration thing but no one else watched it except us. That's a pretty funktified movie but overall it was good. Yes.
So that's it folks. That was my past week in a nut shell. A really big nut shell cause it wouldn't fit in a real-size nut shell... yes... okayyyy... sleep. Sleep is good now. Good night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home